The ferry boats are pretty big and can sail come rain or shine unless the weather is really extreme. If it's stormy or there's high winds, be prepared for the voyage to last a bit longer. On rough days, we recommend that you bring some motion sickness medication with you and maybe even take it 20 minutes before boarding the boat if you think you might get sick. The boat staff may also provide you with dramamine upon request. You will need to remain indoors. However on sunny days, boats will have the sun deck open to passengers.
Articles in this section
- Animals or Pets on Board
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- How safe are the ferries?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bangkok?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?