When you arrive at the ferry pier terminal, look for a driver holding a banner with the name of the location you want to get to. For private transfers arranged through us, your driver will be holding up a card with your name written on it. If you do not spot one in the first 2-3 minutes, ask ferry personnel to help locate the driver. If you still cannot find your driver, please call us right away using the customer service number written on your ticket.
Articles in this section
- Animals or Pets on Board
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- How safe are the ferries?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bangkok?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?