Your ferry e-ticket includes ferry transport, baggage fees and handling.The Free Baggage Allowance for one person is 20 kgs. All of your personal baggage should be allowed on board at no additional charge. The local staff reserve the right to check your bags as a security measure. If you have unusual cargo for personal or business use, please contact us if you are unsure.
Articles in this section
- Animals or Pets on Board
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- How safe are the ferries?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bangkok?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?