Unfortunately this is not possible. Each trip needs to be booked in advance. In cases where you miss your ferry, you will not be entitled to a refund. Therefore, please ensure that you give yourself good time to get to your pier with at least 30 minutes to spare. If you do happen to miss your ferry and want to travel as soon as is possible, please contact us and we'll advise you of your next best option. Finally, don't panic, there's always a solution!
Articles in this section
- Animals or Pets on Board
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- How safe are the ferries?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bangkok?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?